Cant get her of my mind...

I don't know how, but I'm inflicted with my friend Afif's style of using this blog as a platform of releasing stress,, and everything around it...


Shit...every second that passes..every minutes that passes..every hour or maybe days...i cant stop thinking about her...i really hated myself when I'm becoming like this...i know that i am too young to be loving someone else..but who cares about that anyway..the problem is that this feeling is so strong..i cant just let the feelings go away that easy...

'sigh'...how many times have i fall in love? well let's see...i think its about 20 times..and everytime i confesses my feelings to one of them..the results will always be the same..rejected...

Why is this world so cruel? Are all the kindness and happiness are fading away from this world?Why does this things keeps happening to me?! ARGH..Im so frustated!!

Recently i had a tremendous crush on my own school mate..I'm atcually interested in her behavior..and she is also beautiful...really,i'm really falling for that girl since form 1...but im afraid to confess to her....

But there's one problem...Ive recently chatted with one of my ex school mate...well to tell you the truth she is the first crush since i was little..and the feelings still existed until today..the question is..im torn apart between these two..which one should i really choose? which one should I focus? And which is the one that I really loves the most? Somehow i didnt even trust my feeling any longer..

I love both of them at the same time..but i only want one not two...i didnt know which one to choose!! it feels like my head is exploding..i cant seem to get them both out of my mind...atcually ive been thinking lately that i think ive decided to choose my ex school mate..because ive fall in love with her countless times..and we had known each other for a long time,so i understand how she feels...eventhough she denies it, i'll surely cant forget her easily...

If only you know how much i love you..If only you know I'm willing to sacrifice anything for you..If only you know how i wish u couldve be mine..if only you know how much i cared about you..if only you know that ive thought about you every second that passes? If only you know...

1 Response to "Cant get her of my mind..."

  1. Anonymous Says:
    April 16, 2010 at 6:09 AM

    hrm,, this world is not cruel.. just think postive my dear.. :) cinta waktu sekolah tk bawa maksud pape kayh :)

Post a Comment